Jillian Sharp, Semi-Permanent Make-Up Artist
With over 20 years of experience in the business, she has a huge knowledge of Semi-Permanent Make-up, becoming highly respected in the industry.
What is Semi-Permanent Make-Up?
Semi-Permanent Make-up, also known as Micro-pigmentation, is a refined variation of cosmetic tattooing in which hypoallergenic, pharmaceutical grade pigments are introduced into the skin to create a shadow of colour that mimics the most perfectly applied make-up. Semi-permanent cosmetics will fade in time and a top-up procedure is normally not required for around 2 years after your treatment.
Jillian will be offering a wide range of Semi-Permanent cosmetics including ombre, hair stroke and hybrid brows, lip blush and liner, lash enhancements and eyeliner.
Who would benefit?
- Clients with busy lives and little or no time to apply cosmetics, but still have a desire to have a flawless look
- Flawless finish every day
- Sparse or no eyebrows or eyelashes due to over plucking or trichotillomania
- Post treatment and terminal cancer
- Alopecia sufferers
- Poor vision or unsteady hands
- Allergies to conventional cosmetics
- Hayfever/watery eyes
A soft natural effect or a bold dramatic look…you decide!
Book your consultation today by calling now.
Call us to book: 0131 477 3535
|Eyeliner Enhancement Top & Bottom||£450|
|Eyeliner Enhancement Top||£350|
|Lash Line Enhancement Top & Bottom||£380|
|Lash Line Enhancement Top||£300|
|Lip Liner & Blend Enhancement||£375|
|Lip Liner Enhancement||£300|
|Lip Whip Enhancement||£450|