A step by step guide to a beach ready body:
Begin preparing roughly 4 to 6 weeks before your holiday for maximum results:
1) Body brush to remove dead skin cells and help control cellulite: Body brush every day on dry skin before a shower. Move the brush from the ankles upwards in gentle, circular movements towards the heart. If you are doing your back, work from the neck down.
2) Introduce a good quality exfoliator with nourishing ingredients once or twice a week: exfoliators also promote cell renewal by removing dead skin which helps to give legs that shiny, smooth appearance. Try our Elemis Lime and Ginger Salt Glow scrub £36.50 or a full body exfoliation with our ‘Mind Body and Soul’ package. This includes Body Brushing, an Elemis Exotic Lime and Ginger Scrub and Massage and a 30 minute Dr Murad Taster Facial. 1 hour 40mins (£105).
3) Use a good quality moisturiser. Apply after showering (morning and night if possible) for overall skin nourishment and promote a healthy sheen.
4) Bathe in Epsom salts twice a week. This helps to soothe dry skin and draws out toxins and salts from the body which in turn reduces puffiness or water retention.
5) Get a spraytan or use a good quality home tanning product. Zen Lifestyle provide a natural looking tan called White to Brown which contains a purple pigment to avoid that orangey look.
6) Have a wax. Zen Lifestyle offer a full range of treatments and are known as being one of the best in Edinburgh for waxing.
7) Have a manicure and pedicure. To finish, get yourself a nice relaxing professional manicure and pedicure to really give that polished look.
Now you’re beach ready and looking gorgeous!