Well it’s safe to say there might be few bleary eyed people this morning thanks to Ross from Tigerlilly! Ross was the mixologist at our Brunstfield Open Evening, he was whipping up Raspberry Cosmopolitans and Pear and Vanilla Daiquiris like there was no tomorrow and boy did they go down well!
Judging by the mounds of empty glasses and the laughter it seems everyone, including our staff members, who of course had to try a cocktail or two, had a great evening.
Demos on the evening went really well, by far the most popular demo was HD Brows, almost every lady that attended has now booked in for treatment, they loved the instant result and couldn’t believe how dramatically having defined eyebrows can change your face.
The demo on Dermaroller also had a lot of interest, this is such a fantastic treatment and we felt we had to show it. The demo provided a chance for our clients to see the Dermaroller being carried out and of course ask Laura our model exactly how it felt.
We would like to say thanks to all our clients for making it along, to Jennifer who was completely rushed of her feet with skin scans and also to Ross for supplying us with such lovely liquid refreshments. We had a great evening and hope you all did too.
If you couldn’t make Bruntsfields Summer Open evening, we still have a limited number of tickets available to Teviot’s event which takes place on Friday 17th June 5-9. Call 0131 226 6777.
For full selection of photgraphs from the evening please vist us on Facebook.
Here at Zen we thought we would make it nice and easy for you get ready for your holiday. We have made you a list of you top five ‘must have’ treatments to make you feel fab while baring all on the beach.
1. Brazilian wax – At Zen we use hot wax for our Brazilian waxing and all other bikini line waxing making the treatment results better and a lot less painful (hurrah!) A Brazilian is a must before going on any beach holiday. The result will last for weeks meaning no more shaving (and no more embarrassing shaving rashes, yes we’ve all had them!) leaving you free and hair free to enjoy your holiday.
2. Eyelash Extensions - Everyone hates the thought of no mascara during the day on holiday but we all hate the thought of panda eyes even more. Well, having Nouveau Semi Permanent Eyelash Extensions at Zen means you won’t need to think twice about either. Zen Teviot and Zen Bruntsfield both offer the Nouveau Lash Extensions, as they come in various sizes you can subtly enhance your natural lashes or go for a full on ‘Katie Price’ look should you wish!
3. Bio Sculpture 3 Week Manicure/Pedicure – Bio Sculpture Semi Permanent gels will allow to you to have salon perfect nails in either a colour or French polish for up to 3 weeks. No chipping, no smudging and no damage to your own nails – what more can we say! Available for both hands and feet.
4. Tanning treatment– After a long cold winter there’s certain parts of our body that haven’t seen the light of day for a long time. As we all know a bit of colour can hide a few lumps and bumps and make us feel more confident. Our White to Brown Spray Tan will allow to you to feel bronzed, beautiful and more confident in that bikini, while building up a natural colour meaning you have a realistic, healthy glow with no orange tones!
5. Microdermabrasion – The first couple of days on holiday can be a little nerve wracking….no make-up, skin a bit pale form all the work you had to do pre-holiday. Well this treatment could save you! Diamondtome is an advanced Microdemabrasion treatment designed to resurface and rejuvenate skin making skin smoother and fine lines less apparent. Your dead skin will be sloughed off leaving your skin clear and smooth, radiant and with natural luminosity. Perfect!
Diamond Tome is a revolutionary microdermabrasion treatment that gives outstanding results! It gives your skin the natural beauty and clarity of diamonds!
Diamond Tome is becoming one of the most popular facial treatments as it targets many different concerns for different clients. This is a treatment I recommend to many of my clients as the outcome at the end can be life changing for problematic skin types.
Diamond Tome uses special diamond chips to polish the top layer of the skin, remove dead skin cells and to deeply exfoliate. This reveals a smooth, radiant and more youthful complexion as well as promoting the growth of healthy new skin cells.
The treatment can meet absolutely anybody’s needs as it also targets:
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• Acne scarring
• Sun damage
• Minor scars
• Oily skin
• Age spots and uneven pigmentation
• Dull tired complexions
Diamond Tome is non- abrasive and the procedure feels very comfortable. There are no side effects a part from looking a little flushed after the treatment. This does calm down very quickly after the procedure!
For most clients, I would recommend an intense course of 6 treatments, 2 weeks apart. After this, a monthly Diamond Tome is ideal to maintain the results. This can vary slightly between clients depending on the condition being treated and the skin type.
Diamond Tome is one of the best and most effective facials around just now! I would strongly recommend everyone to try it out. After just one treatment your skin will glow and feel so much softer and smoother, then the results just keep getting better!